6 August 2015

Thank you and checking out for a while

Thank you for all your sweet comments about our engagement here and on Facebook. We have been blown away by the love and support from friends all other the world!


In other news, I'm checking out of here for the month of August, and jetting off with Tim and family to Scandinavia. I can't wait for some time away with lots of photo taking opportunities and quality time with that special man.

If internet permits, i'll be updating my instagram fairly regularly whilst away. You can follow me there at: abibeach.
See you on the other side!

4 comments:

Sian said...

Have a wonderful time!

Julia said...

Oh I missed that post! Many congratulations to you both xx and happy holidays x

Barbara Eads said...

I hope you have the best holiday! Can't wait to hear all about it.

alexa said...

Wishing you a great time!