9 October 2014

One photo & twenty words



An annual gift from my Godparents. Last year cupboard supplies, the year before biscuits, this year many many sweets! Amazing.
........................................................................................................................................

My challenge for you today. Find one photo and choose up to twenty words to tell its story. Jot it down and link back here. The link will stay open for a week so you have plenty of time to join in! 

18 comments:

Lesley G said...

Oooh lucky you!!!

Conchi Lo said...

Lucky !! I also want a present like this.

scrappyjacky said...

They take me right back to my childhood....especially the drumstick.

Jane said...

tangfastics for me please!!!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

My Aunty used to send me some great parcels, usually involving rock cakes. Enjoy yours.

Sian said...

Oh yum. I'm a big fan of drumsticks too!

Ruth said...

Haribo and Jelly Babies = yum!

Eileen T said...

What a lovely present!

ally said...

Oh yum lucky you

Anonymous said...

When we left Gracia in Newcastle in September I also left a Mason jar filled with chocolate - it already has had to be refilled twice. I wonder how long your sweeties will last x

Maggie said...

Don't eat them all at once!

Nathalie said...

Ah! It looks like Halloween came early :) and you didn't even have to go trick or treating! How Fun!

Lea Lacoste said...

i can feel my blood sugar levels rising just looking at that photo! your godparents are awesome!

alexa said...

Ooh, hoping these fuel the revision when you feel you are running out of steam :).

Sheena said...

Lucky You xxx
I can spot lots of my favourites.

Lizzie said...

Yummy! I remember enjoying lots of those over the years.
You have well-trained, kind Godparents!

Alison said...

Another Drumstick fan here...enjoy!
Alison xx

KraftyKaren said...

What a wonderful parcel to receive x