25 October 2013

Bring out the tea...

It's that time again and again I wonder where the month has gone!


Here is an invitation for tea with me on Sunday 27th. I would love to bring you in from the wet and blustery weather which is a Durham Autumn and into our cosy little house where the kettle is boiling and my housemate has made fresh cakes.

If you are new to my little corner of the world, welcome. If you are an old friend, I can't wait to catch up with the goings on in your life. On Sunday I will be sitting back and posting about student life, balancing work and play, crafty endeavours and maybe  a few funny stories...

So grab your cup of tea and join in in anyway that feels comfortable. Sit back and listen to me, add your voice in the comments or maybe go the whole hog and write your own tea post and come back here to link it up. It's always fun to see how many continents and homes we can visit one day a month!

A "tea post" doesn't have to be long. It can be a few words, it can be a photo, it could be half a dissertation (although we may need something stronger than tea if that is the case). Simply, what would you tell me if we were sitting and having tea together?
Funny, short, deep, trivial or a total mixture, we love getting to know you better over a cuppa.

Over the past few months my ramblings have been accompanied by some beautiful conversations and posts from readers. The tab on the right sidebar contains links to all the "tea posts" and then the links to everyone who has contributed. If you have a spare moment, grab your favourite beverage and take a look- you are sure to be entertained. 

3 comments:

alexa said...

It's in my diary, Abi - I am laying a tea tray already :).

Barbara Eads said...

Abi, I just might give it a go this time!! Time permitting of course!

JO SOWERBY said...

Just writing mine as I comment Abi,
Jo xxxx