6 September 2013

Gauging some interest

Because I like autumn and I like the feeling of being organised and uncluttered I have started clearing out my desk. 


In the process of doing this I have found a huge amount of mostly cardstock and patterned paper that I am not intending to use. 


I was planning on running a garage sale out of my blog to try and sell some of this stuff on. There is loads and it is good quality! I wouldn't be asking much, a couple of pounds and postage costs. 

If I sold packs of cardstock and patterned paper would this interest you? This is no pressure to commit to anything I merely want to see if it is worth me putting these things up for sale. 

Thank you! 

6 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

It's such a great idea, Abi, and I'm swooning over that lovely cardstock. However, I have so much of it already that I wouldn't dare wish for more. I do hope you get some interest though! Perhaps someone local so you won't have to ship it. Good luck!

Rhona said...

I think it's a great idea but, unfortunately, I wouldn't be buying as I am hoping to clear out a load of stuff myself. Good luck though :)

Beverly said...

I have more than enough but those are lovely colors. If you don't sell I have found women's shelters and what we call in the US Boys and Girls Clubs are always happy to accept.

alexa said...

I have loads myself, Abi, but hope you find a buyer. ave you tried the marketplace over at UK Scrappers?

Maria Ontiveros said...

I'm yet another who has more than I can possibly use in my lifetime!
Rinda

Sinead said...

I'm so sorry I can't help you out Abi, I just got a massive order of scrapbooking supplies so I can't justify buying any more right at the moment, much as I'd love to! I hope you get a buyer to help you with your clear out x