27 July 2011

The days of my youth

Looking back through recent pictures it has struck me how blessed I am.

Blessed to have had two whole weeks after exams to enjoy friendship and sunshine.
Blessed to have enjoyed my education

Blessed to be able to document that in photo form.

Looking at these photos my youth looks idyllic and if I am honest for those last two weeks at school it was.
More than anything I want to hold onto this, enjoy the days I have as a teenager in all their sun drenched glory.

When I am older I hope I can look back at this period in my life and know that it was one of the happiest times.

I am blessed to be having so much enjoyment in the days of my youth.

This quote really sums it up. I wanted to attach it to a photo of those carefree days. Feel free to copy or print this photo and words for your own private use.



How do you look at your teenage days?

Thanks for stopping by

Loves xxxxx

3 comments:

Sian said...

Keep storing up those happy memories Abi :)

JO SOWERBY said...

i look back at mine and think.............wish i had more! my photos really take flight when i left home to train as a nurse. they are so funny,
jo xxx

Sian said...

I'm back to say - I got your comment and I'd be delighted for you to take up my idea. In fact I'm looking forward to it!